This course explores the topic of IoT using an interactive approach whenever possible. There is no traditional lecture material or required reading sections. All resources are embedded within the learning activities, right where and when you need them.
Some assessment questions will be presented during the activities. These questions will help you to prepare for the final assessment.
The course includes four modules, each of which contains two or more lab activities. The lab outline is provided below.
Module 1: IoT in Industry
- Lab 1: Examining the Business of IoT
- Lab 2: Exploring IoT Business Scenarios
Module 2: Introduction to IoT Architectures
- Lab 1: Examining the Architecture of an IoT Solution
- Lab 2: Exploring IoT Security Considerations
Module 3: Approaches to an IoT Implementation
- Lab 1: Exploring the Components of an IoT Solution
- Lab 2: Exploring the Approaches to IoT Business Solutions
Module 4: Real-World IoT Scenarios
- Lab 1: Exploring IoT Solutions
- Lab 2: Planning an IoT Business Solution